San Diego Construction Clean Up Services
Look around San Diego and you will see that this city is growing! There is new construction, there is renovation, and there is demolition too. In order to build something new, you have to get rid of the old. That’s where Steven’s Hauling can help. We are a San Diego construction clean up service and we can handle jobs big and small. We remove junk from commercial enterprises and from residential homes. We haul away all sorts of items including:
- building materials (bricks, concrete, wood beams, tiles, ),
- old furniture (sofas, chairs, tables, dressers, beds, lamps),
- appliances (dish washers, refrigerators, washing machines, stoves, air conditioners),
- office equipment (desks, chairs, filing cabinets, shelves, fixtures, partitions),
- electronic waste (computers, printers, photocopiers, fax machines, cash registers, devices).
- yard waste (leaves, grass clippings, shrub trimmings)
- landscaping debris (soil, dirt, fencing, retaining walls, rocks, tree stumps)
- and more.
Professional Hauling Services Since 2014
Serving San Diego since 2014, Steven’s Hauling is your construction clean up company of choice. The Hauling crew is prompt, efficient, and thorough. Depending on the quantity and type of material you have, Steven’s Hauling will bring the correct equipment and resources to get the job done professionally.
Steven’s crew members work together as a team and can remove debris from commercial and residential construction sites. They can clean up materials from re-flooring jobs, roof replacement jobs, and everything in between.
Being self employed, Steven Harris is well aware of the importance of Customer Satisfaction. Much of his work is from repeat customers and new customers from good reviews and word of mouth recommendations. Steven and his team are dedicated to cleaning up your construction site so that you can move on with your project. For more information, contact Steve by phone: (619) 249-0560 or by email with our online form. Serving all of San Diego County and surrounding areas.